Thursday 19 February 2009

13 Random Photos from Italy



Another 13 Random Photos From Italy!

Yeah, I'm a one-trick pony. Do you care that much?


1)


The hubby fell asleep watching TV, and Sophie took full advantage. Crafty kitty...

2)


At the Christmas Eve dinner at my father-in-law's, Mia got passed around the table.


3)


The hubby and his sister goof off during the Christmas gift exchange.

4)


This is the size of the average Italian Christmas tree. Really.

5)


This, however, is not. This is in Piazza Prampolini in Reggio.

6)


A snap of a street in Reggio just before Christmas.

7)


We finally had some snow, just a little, though - but I had to grab this image before it got obliterated by afternoon foot traffic. :)


8)


Happy (hic!) New Year! My niece Mia discovers the joy of Prosecco (not really - but what a shot)!

9)


Moody kitty. She got annoyed with all the pics I was taking, eventually. Heh.

10)


Mia and her mommy, Roberta, have a look at the scenery.

11)

Shot of a Reggio street, just after Christmas.

12)

More snow! Yay!!!


13)


My hairdresser, Fabio. I was impressed with the fact he was wearing a purple shirt instead of his usual black. Ain't he a cutie? :)






And yes, there's one more surprise...












Maybe you've seen it before?

















I dunno, but I reckon he bears repeating...








Alessandro Gassman, Italian actor.






Ciao! ;)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm soooo jealous. I want to go to Italy something fierce. Love the eye candy! *drool* Happy Thursday! *HUGS*

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing these pics. Loved them. I bet you go to the hairdressers, LOTS!! lol He's a cutie. Happy T13!

Jennifer McKenzie said...

I love your pictures of Italy. Awesome stuff.
And your hubby is sooooo adorable.

Paige Tyler said...

Those are great pics! I escpecially love the pic of the Italian actor! LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

When you've got a great trick, who cares if you're a one trick pony? Actually, I shouldn't say that because then you'll think I think you only ever do one thing, which is not true.

Was that as confusing as I think it was?

Shelley Munro said...

I always enjoy your photos of Italy. Your niece is a real cutie. so is your hairdresser. ;)

Heather said...

I always love seeing your pictures of Italy. Looks like your niece has everyone wrapped around her chubby little finger!

http://wordtrix.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I laughed when I saw that first picture. Imagine me with my Siamese passed out on the sofa. That's exactly what we look like.

Alexia Reed said...

Wow very purty...love your pictures of Italy.