Got caught short again this week, so I thought I'd do a quick list of
13 Things I'm Looking Forward To!
1) This weekend, I'm supposed to go to Bologna, which is enough to make the list on its own.
But then we add to this the fact that we're going there in order to see:
2) Samuele Bersani, presenting his latest CD, Manifesto Abusivo! Woot! :)
3) I'm also looking forward to finishing the edits/rewrites/etc, etc on my novel "Ask Me if I'm Happy" and once I've finished that, I'm submitting the full to a new publishing house. :)
Which brings me to:
4) The launch of Dragon International Independent Arts in London, November 14th, 2009. I'll be there with the hubby in tow. It's his first trip to London, and my second. Wahoo!
5) I'm looking forward to next year, because I'm supposed to have a visit from my friend Cristy. At least, this is what she's currently claiming.
6) I'm also supposed to have a visit from my friend Anthony.
7) And one from my mother and stepfather.
8) I'm looking forward to getting more work done on my current WIP, "27 Stages."
9) I'm looking forward to doing more research for this, as well. Heh. Part of which will involve rather intense *ahem* study of:
10) Il Giro d'Italia,
11) Le Tour de France
12) La Vuelta a Espana and various other cycling events, both local and worldwide.
13) also, I'm looking forward to seeing some Rugby on TV.
And Gonzalo's lovely pic not withstanding, I'm sure you'll appreciate if you scroll down a bit...
'cause, you know, it's not Profoundly Shallow without a little more eye candy, is it?
And to those who might say this is exploitation, pure and simple, each and every week, I say:
It's appreciation. Specifically, of the work of Dylan Ricci.