Okay, I ran short on ideas this week, so I'm going to do
13 Italian Films (Worth Reading the Subtitles For)
Here they are, in no particular order...
1) Chiedimi se Sono Felice - "Ask Me if I'm Happy"
(That's allowed, right? Okay. Good.)
2) Pane e Tulipani - "Bread and Tulips"
3) Anche Libero Va Bene - (known as) "Along the Ridge" in the English markets
4) Romanzo Criminale - "Crime Novel"
6) La Vita e' Bella - "Life is Beautiful"
7) La Tigre e La Neve - "The Tiger and the Snow"
8) La Stanza del Figlio - "The Son's Room"
9) La Meglio Gioventu' - "The Best of Youth" (US title)
10)La Finestra di Fronte - "Facing Windows"
slight fascination with the man who lives in the building directly across from her. After her husband insists on helping an old man struggling with disorientation, she finds herself taking care of him, instead. Soon, she discovers a World War II era story of forbidden love which mirrors her developing relationship with Lorenzo, the man across the way. Soon she finds that Lorenzo has his own fascination with her, and she is tempted to discover if she really could find a better life with someone else. Sexy, sophisticated, and with an unexpected twist which will leave you debating just what makes a "happy ending," this is a beautifully directed film.
12) I Soliti Ignoti - "The Usual Unknowns" (US title: "Big Deal on Madonna Street")
13) Le Chiavi di Casa - "The Keys to the House"
No, of course I didn't forget. Scroll down, please.
And, since he's been in demand, as of late...
And since he's a perennial favorite...
And because he doesn't have to be bare to drive us wild...
I give you...
Raoul Bova - Italian Actor/Model/hunk of yum!