Thursday 5 March 2009

13 Yummilicious Tushies!

Warning! This week's Thursday Thirteen contains loads of nudity of the male persuasion. If you have a problem with viewing perky male tushies, I advise you to click away, now.






You've been warned!









Welcome one and all to this week's Thursday Thirteen!
The topic?

Thirteen Yummilicious Tushies!

I must begin by saying this: God Bless the Creators of the Dieux du Stade Calendars! Without their hard work, this Thursday Thirteen simply wouldn't be possible. Or, rather, I'd have had to search a whole lot harder to find the material for it.

Oh, how I suffer for you people... ;)


And now, let's jump right in! :)



1)


2)


3)


4)


5)


6)


7)


8)


9)


10)


11)


12)


13)




And would you believe, I still have eye candy to offer, this week?
















After that rich bounty of tushies?




















Of course, it has to be a *little* different, in order to stand out.




















Enjoy!





















Ciao!

9 comments:

Shelley Munro said...

Oh, bother. Blogger ate my comment. I enjoyed your post very much and think I'll visit again tomorrow. Happy TT

Anonymous said...

You know it's a sad, sad day when you can look at 13 specimens of male behinds and not recognize a single one. I'm seriously deprived! (Or really blind.)

Great TT!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word ... *faints* I think my tongue just got hard. ROFL! Great pics! Happy Thursday! *HUGS*

Unknown said...

Oh my LOL I'm awake now :)
Happy T13!

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Made my tongue hard and my teeth sweat. Mmmmmmm. I LOVE a nice ass on a man. Perfect TT!

Anonymous said...

Wheett whooooo.... I have the Gods of Football calendar - which is equally as yummy, but less ... bummy? ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Eye candy everywhere! #12, yeah! Love your little clothing reversal at the end.

Paige Tyler said...

Very yummy TT! Love all of those pics!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

Oh, my... Beautiful pics as always *WEG*

http://wordtrix.blogspot.com/